Why use CatWalk XT
- CatWalk XT is easy to use and delivers objective data.
- It allows for the quantification of footprints and gait in unforced moving animals; you are not introducing gait disturbances!
- Illuminated Footprints™ allows for the detection and analyzes of real footprints and body weight distribution.
- It is under constant development, together with scientists.
- High throughtput - efficient working.
How CatWalk XT works
CatWalk XT is an easy to use and highly sensitive tool for the detailed assessment of gait changes in rodents, consisting of both hardware and software. You can extend the system with: