Looking for the best neuroscience conferences to add to your 2018 calendar? Look no further! We’ve put together an comprehensive list of the best (behavioral) neuroscience conferences to attend in 2018.
The Ultimate List of Neuroscience Conferences in 2018
While combining work, knowledge, and social events can be the ideal combination the sheer number of conferences organized worldwide can be a little overwhelming. Which meetings should you add to your calendar, and where should you go? This extensive list of (behavioral) neuroscience conferences and meetings, sorted by region, might help you out!
Neuro-conferences in Europe in 2018
These conferences, focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in Europe in 2018:
- EPA 2018 - the 26th European Congress of Psychiatry (3-6 March) in Nice, France
- AAT-AD/PDTM Focus Meeting 2018 - Advances in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Therapies (15-18 March) in Torino, Italy
- EZPM 2018 - 5th European Zebrafish Principal Investigator Meeting (20-23 March) in Trento, Italy
- FishMed 2018 - 2nd International FishMed Conference on Zebrafish Research (25-27 March) in Warsaw, Poland
Test EthoVision XT yourself
Request a FREE trial and find out what EthoVision XT can do for your zebrafish research!
- Automatically track zebrafish in any developmental stage
- Suitable for tracking in any arena, from multi-well plate to mazes for adult fish
- A range of parameters for individual swimming patterns to group behavior
- 20th International Neuroscience Winter Conference (11-15 April) in Sölden, Austria
- Spring Brain Conference 2018 (15-18 April) in Rungstedgaard, North of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Adult Neurogenesis 2018 (2-4 May) in Dresden, Germany
- ESOC 2018 - 4th European Stroke Organisation Conference (16-18 May) in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Measuring Behavior 2018 (6-8 June) in Manchester, United Kingdom - you can submit your papers for the 2018 conference now!
Measuring Behavior 2018
Measuring Behavior 2018 will be held in Manchester UK, 6-8 June 2018.
The Scientific Program Committee now invites you to submit your abstract.
- Oral presentations in main sessions.
- Oral presentations in specialized symposia
- Posters with associated abstracts
- Tutorial sessions teaching about established tools and methods
- Demonstration Showcase with associated abstracts, for new inventions, prototypes, and products
- 11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience (7-11 July) in Berlin, Germany
- Zebrafish Disease Models Society meeting ZDM11 (10-13 July) in Leiden, The Netherlands
- Fall Brain Conference 2018 (7-10 October) in Copenhagen, Denmark
Neuro-conferences North America in 2018
Plenty of conferences that are focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in the North America region in 2018:
- 7th Cold Spring Harbor conference on Neuronal Circuits (11-14 April) in Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA
- 12th Annual Canadian Neuroscience Meeting (13-16 May) in Vancouver, Canada
- 83rd Cold Spring Harbor Symposium "Brains & Behavior: Order & Disorder in the Nervous System" (30 May - 4 June) in Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA
- ZDG 2018 - 13th International Conference on Zebrafish Development and Genetics (20-24 June) in Madison, WI, USA
- AAIC 2018 - Alzheimer's Association International Conference (22-26 July) in Chicago, IL, USA
- Society for Neuroscience 2018 (3-7 November) in San Diego, CA, USA
Noldus at Neuroscience: we'll make sure to update you on our latest tools for your neuroscience research!
Neuro-conferences in Asia and Oceania in 2018
Asia and Australia are hosting several international world congresses on neuroscience and related topics this year:
- WPA 2018 - World Psychiatric Association’s Thematic Congress, Innovation in Psychiatry (25-28 February) in Melbourne, Australia
- 5th SG-ANZICS Asia Pacific Intensive Care Forum (SG-ANZICS) 2018 (17-21 May) in Singapore, Singapore
- ISDN 2018 - 22nd Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience (22-25 May) in Nara, Japan
Did we miss any conferences on (behavioral) neuroscience? And are any of these meetings on your 2018 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and neuroscience? Find out more at www.noldusneuroscience.com!
Please note: Noldus Information Technology is not responsible for organizing these conferences and events. More details on each event can be found by visiting the conference event websites.