Conferences are a great way to combine work, knowledge, and social interaction with your peers. But which conferences should you attend this year? We’ve put together a list of international psychology conferences in 2018, sorted by region, to help you out!
The Ultimate List of Psychology Conferences in 2018
Given the sheer number of conferences that are organized worldwide each year, it's no wonder you can get a little overwhelmed. To give you some insight in the best psychologly conferences that take place this year, we've put together this extensive ligt of meetings, sorted by region.
Psychology conferences in Europe
Europe will host plenty of psychology conferences where all aspects of psychology and related research will get the spotlight:
- 26th European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA 2018) - March 3 – 6, 2018 in Nice, France
- EHBEA 2018 - The European Human Behaviour and Evolution Association – April 5 – 7, 2018 in Pécs, Hungary
- EFPTA 2018 Conference - European Federation of Psychology Teachers' Associations - April 13 – 14, 2018 in Reykjavik, Iceland
- 16th World Congress, World Association for Infant Mental Health - May 26 – 30, 2018 in Rome, Italy
- Measuring Behavior 2018 – 6 – 8 June, 2018 in Manchester, United Kingdom
Measuring Behavior is the stage for the latest inventions, prototypes, and techniques in behavioral research on humans and animals
- ESCAN 2018 — 4th Biannual meeting of the European Society for Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience - July 19 – 22, 2018 in Leiden, Netherlands
- 19th International Organization of Psychophysiology (IOP) World Congress - September 4 – 8, 2018 in Lucca, Italy
- DGPs 2018 - 51. Kongress der Deutschen Gesellschaft fur Psychologie (DGPs) – September 15 – 20, 2018 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 17. Internationale Bindungskonferenz - October 5 – 7, 2018 in Ulm, Germany
Try The Observer XT for yourself
Request a FREE trial and see for yourself how easy behavioral research can be!
- Work faster by automating tedious repeating tasks
- Reduce costs by achieving more with less people
- Get better data by using The Observer XT’s powerful analysis options
Psychology conferences in North America
Just as on the European continent, there will be plenty of psychology conferences in 2018 taking place on Northern American grounds:
- 46th Annual Meeting International Neuropsychological Society - February 14 – 17, 2018 in Washington, D.C., USA
- APS 2018 - 30th Annual Convention of the Association for Psychological Science (APS) – 24 – 27 May, 2018 in San Francisco, CA, USA
- ICAP 2018 - 29th International Congress of Applied Psychology - June 26 – 30, 2018 in Montreal, Canada
Organized every four years, ICAP 2018 unites several thousand psychologists from all over the world for a conference about advances in applied psychology
- ICIS 2018 - International Congress of Infant Studies - June 30 – July 3, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 2018 International Congress of the International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP) - July 1 – 5, 2018 in Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- 2018 International Association for Relationship Research (IARR) Conference - July 12 – 16, 2018 in Fort Collins, CO, United States at Colorado State University
- International Society for Developmental Psychobiology Annual Meeting - October 31 – November 2, 2018 in San Diego, CA, USA
- SRCD 2018 - Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development - 21 Mar 2019 - 23 Mar 2019 in Baltimore, MD, USA
Psychology conferences in Asia and Oceania
Asia and Australia are hosting several conferences – national and international – on psychology and related topics this year:
- World Psychiatric Association’s Thematic Congress, Innovation in Psychiatry: Effective Interventions for Health and Society - 25-28 February 2018 in Melbourne, Australia
- Asian Conference on Psychology & the Behavioral Sciences 2018 - March 22-24, 2018 in Kobe, Japan
- 2018 APS College of Clinical Psychologists Conference – April 27-29, 2018 in Adelaide, Australia
- SCAP 2018 — 2018 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology – June 21 – 22, 2018 in Singapore, Singapore
- ISSBD 2018 - International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development – July 15-19, 2018 in Gold Coast, Australia
ISSBD is the largest international organization of researchers studying human development across the lifespan. ISSBD 2018 will cover various aspects of developmental science, such as brain-behavior relations across the lifespan, emotion and coping, life events and transition, health, media and technology.
Discover the benefits of Viso
Request a FREE demonstration to find out why Viso is the right tool for your training facility!
- Get an extensive view of the software
- See how you can seamlessly record from multiple rooms at once
- Experience the easy-of-use yourself
Psychology conferences in Central and South America
- 7th International Conference on Community Psychology - October 5 – 7, 2018 in Santiago, Chile
- Caribbean Regional Conference on Psychology 2018 - November 12 – 16, 2018 in Havana, Cuba
Did we miss any conferences on psychology? And are any of these meetings on your 2018 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and tools for psychology research? Find out more at www.noldus.com/human-behavior-research!
Please note: Noldus Information Technology is not responsible for organizing these conferences and events. More details on each event can be found by visiting the conference event websites.