Whether you are a neuroscientist or working in the field of neuroscience, you have probably heard of the British Neuroscience Association. Their annual meeting is one of the largest neuroscience meetings in Europe this year - all the more reason not to miss out on attending!
Why attend the BNA2017 Festival of Neuroscience in Birmingham, UK?
The British Neuroscience Association (BNA) is the "largest UK organization representing and promoting neuroscience and neuroscientists." Their members all share an interest in neuroscience, including subjects such as ion channels, whole animal behavior, real-life applications in the clinic, and beyond.
This year's meeting is organized together with The Physiological Society, from 10 to 13 April 2017. Why visit the BNA 2017 Festival of Neuroscience?
5 reasons to attend the BNA 2017 Festival of Neuroscience
1. A festival of Neuroscience - Alternating with the biennial FENS Forum, BNA2017 is one of the largest international neuroscience meetings in Europe in 2017. 1500 International delegates are expected to join this 'national celebration' of neuroscience and discuss the hottest topics in the field.
2. Advance your career in science - Attending and contributing to meetings such as BNA2017 Festival of Neuroscience is essential to a career in science.
It presents a great opportunity for neuroscientists from the UK, Europe, and around the world can discuss their latest research and science, and learn the latest developments in the field."
3. Exciting program - The Festival will host a fully packed program. Over 4 days delegates will attend 6 plenary lectures by internationally recognized speakers, choose from over 40 symposia, workshops and special events, and roam among 750 posters.
4. A major trade exhibition - And if that isn't enough to convince you, there is a major trade exhibition with over 60 exhibitors showing their latest tools and solutions for neuroscience and behavioral research. Of course, Noldus will also be exhibiting, together with our UK partner Tracksys. Meet us in booth 9!
5. Conference city Birmingham - Last but not least, Birmingham is Britain's second largest city, guaranteeing plenty of action and things to do in the after-hours of the conference.
There are great museums and art galleries, over 200 restaurants (including 4 Michelin-starred ones), and over 1,000 stores for the shopaholics.
Will we meet you in Birmingham this spring?
Want to know more about Noldus and neuroscience? Find out more at www.noldusneuroscience.com!