Remote support is useful if:
- You want Noldus support to show you how to do something on your own computer
- You want Noldus support to check, alter or fix some settings on your own computer
How to use TeamViewer for remote support from Noldus
- Download TeamViewer Support. You can either download the executable, or if that is a problem, download the zip file and unpack it to a temporary folder.
- Run the file you have just downloaded
- Inform Noldus support what your ID is (e.g. copy/paste to a mail)
- Noldus support will start the connection from their end and you will then see a new window from TeamViewer (see below). You can still use your computer as normal, but in addition Noldus will be able to control your computer.
- To enable the audio, click on the headphone icon the TeamViewer program, and un-mute your microphone. We recommend that you use a headset for better quality sound, but if you do not have one, you can use the built-in microphone and speakers of your laptop. You can find the settings for chat, video and file-sharing in the same place.
Inform us what our ID is.
Set up the TeamViewer program.