This is why others use DanioVision in their lab:
- DanioVision is a complete plug-and-play solution. It includes the DanioVision Observation Chamber, the Temperature Control Unit (optional), the Tapping Device (optional) and a computer with EthoVision XT video tracking software pre-installed.
- The DanioVision Observation Chamber is a state-of-the-art, compact, and robust solution. No fragile mirrors but an innovative optical design and high-quality digital camera to ensure clear tracking in both individual wells and larger petri dishes.
- Validated in research: Noldus has over 20 years of experience in video tracking zebrafish and zebrafish larvae, with thousands of publications on the EthoVision XT software.
- Flexibility is key: Designed for zebrafish larvae but suitable for all small organisms, DanioVision can be used with any type of multi-well plate, petri dish, or other small container.
- The camera in DanioVision records at high resolution and high speed. Want to go even higher? Swap out the built-in camera with one of our other options.
- Safe and controlled environment: The light-tight chamber is designed to prevent overheating, while you control water temperature, internal lighting, vibration, and other stimuli.
- Additional (custom designed or third party) stimuli can be built-in the Observation Chamber and controlled with EthoVision XT software.
- EthoVision XT has a specially designed DanioVision mode: easy experiment set-up, optimal detection settings, and elaborate analysis options. Use or tweak our predefined templates or reuse your settings from previous experiments.
- Full access to all the options of the EthoVision XT software, so you can also use it for any video tracking experiment, for example tracking zebrafish adults in tanks or other animal species.
- EthoVision XT incorporates powerful and intuitive data selection and analysis tools: trial statistics, grouped statistics (also displayed in charts), time bin calculations, and more!
- EthoVision XT includes a data export in Excel format that is great for use in other statistical packages as well.
Watch this video for a short introduction to DanioVision.