As experts in the field of market research and data integration, we recognize the challenges and bring in the knowledge to assist and advice you. Moreover, we are an international partner operating from 14 offices in 9 different countries and we are represented by 12 distributors. Read more or contact us today for more information!
What sets us apart: Noldus Consulting
Noldus Consulting creates solutions that help market researchers uncover respondents’ unique behavioral patterns, as naturally as possible. Read more about market research consulting services.
Understanding Consumer Behavior
Noldus toolkit for market research
- Assess emotions with FaceReader™. NEW: FaceReader Online!
- See what your respondents see by using eye tracking technology
- Integrate and analyze data with The Observer® XT
- Measure heart rate, skin conductance, and more with data acquisition systems
Assess emotions online or in a lab with FaceReader™, the unique software for automatic analysis of facial expressions. With the online application, you can invite participants from all over the world! Record:
In addition, the software provides you with information about head orientation, gaze direction, action units, and person characteristics (such as age and gender). A real-time representation of the circumplex model of affect describes the distribution of emotions in a 2D circular space, containing arousal and valence dimensions.
Do you want to offer your client, internal or external, the best and most reliable techniques for remote measurement of appreciation, acceptance, preference, and so on? FaceReader Online is the user-friendly online facial expression analysis service that you can now incorporate in your market research.
Often eye tracking technology is used to gather information about attention. We are an authorized reseller of several eye tracking systems, including stationary and head-mounted systems. Head-mounted eye trackers in particular are suitable for recording behavior in a natural environment, such as buying or choosing behavior in a store. Desktop eye trackers are extremely suitable to record eye movements of your test participant. Show an advertisement, commercial or poster and see exactly where your test participant is looking.
Emotion theory suggests that physiological reactions underlie changes in overt emotional responses. Record a variety of psychophysiological signals for neuromarketing and neuroeconomics applications that require a study of consumers’ sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to marketing stimuli or decision making tasks. Record:
- Brain activity
- Heart rate
- Galvanic Skin Conductance
We are proud to say that our systems and services have found their way to more than 7000 universities, research institutes, and companies in over 85 countries. Please find a list of selected publications in market research below.
- Belk, R.W.; Kozinets, R.V. (2005). Videography in marketing and consumer research. Qualitative Market Research, 8 (2), pp. 128-141.
- Boote, J.; Mathews, A. (1999). "Saying is one thing; doing is another": the role of observation in marketing research. Qualitative Market Research, 2 (1), pp.15-21.
- Dodd, C.A.; Clarke, I.; Kirkup, M.H. (1998). Camera observations of customers behaviour in fashion retailing: methodological propositions, International Journal of Retailing & Distribution Management, 26 (8), pp.311-317.
- Echeverri, P. (2005). Video-based methodology: capturing real-time perceptions of customers processes. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 16 (2), pp.199-209.
- Herpen van, E.; van Trijp, H.; Kuipers, T. (2005).The influence of assortment organization on product comparisons and choice. Proceedings of Measuring Behavior 2005, 5th International Conference on Methods and Techniques in Behavioral Research (Wageningen, The Netherlands, 30 August - 2 September 2005), pp. 595-596
- Teixeira, T.; Wedel, M.; Pieters, R. (2012). Emotion-Induced engagement in internet video advertisements. Journal of Marketing Research, vol. XLIX, pp. 144-159
As an ESOMAR Member, Hans Theuws, Noldus Information Technology, complies with the ICC/ESOMAR CODE and ESOMAR WORLD RESEARCH GUIDELINES