Team performance depends on effective interplay of team members. Recording and quantitatively analyzing video with The Observer® XT sheds light on individual player effectiveness, and on the way they interact. Measure effective interplay: observe match location, match status, and for instance different on-the-ball behaviors. You can use Pocket Observer if you would like to score behavior live.
Movement analysis in volleyball
A diverse collection of scientific articles citing Noldus products are published in renowned journals each week. The following list is only a small selection of the most recent published scientific articles in different research fields.
- Benerink, N.H.; Bootsma, R.J.; Zaal, F.T.J.M. (2015). Different temporal bases for body and arm movements in volleyball serve reception. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, DOI: 10.1111/dmd.12384.
- Camerino, O.F.; Chaverri, J.; Teresa Anguera, M.; Jonsson, G.K. (2011). Dynamics of the game in soccer: Detection of T-patterns. European Journal of Sport Science, DOI:10.1080/17461391.2011.566362.
- Erickson, K.; Cote, J. (2016). A season-long examination of the intervention tone of coach - athlete interactions and athlete development in youth sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 22, 264-272.
- Jonsson, G.K.; Anguera, M.T.; Sanchez-Algarra, P.; Olivera, C.; Campanico, J.; Castaner, M.; Torrents, C.; Dinusova, M.; Chaverri, J.; Camerino, O.; Magnusson, M.S. (2010). Application of T-Pattern Detection and Analysis in Sports Research. The Open Sports Sciences Journal, 3, 95-104.
- Lapresa, D.; Alvarex, L.; Arana, J.; Garzon, B.; Caballero, V. (2013). Observational analysis of the offensive sequences that ended in a shot by the winning team of the 2010 UEFA Futsal Championship. Journal of Sport Sciences, DOI: 10.1080/02640414.2013.803548.
- Lapresa, D.; Arana, J.; Teresa Anguera, M.; Garzon, B. (2013). Comparative analysis of sequentiality using SDIS-GSEQ and THEME: A concrete example in soccer. Journal of Sport Sciences, DOI: 10.1080/02640414.2013.796061.
- Louro, H. et al. (2010). Stability of patterns of behavior in the butterfly technique of the elite swimmers. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 9, 36-50.