Job #: 2017-04/L
Title: In-House Sales Representative
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
For over 25 years, Noldus Information Technology has been the leading developer of innovative solutions for behavioral research. We are specialists in observational methods and techniques, image analysis, multimedia and signal analysis, and provide our customers with the tools they need to perform ground-breaking research in the fields of biology, neuroscience, psychology, medical research, and usability/human factors. With our international headquarters based in Wageningen, The Netherlands, and our North American headquarters in Leesburg, Virginia, along with satellite offices all over Europe and China, we are able to serve customers in over 95 countries. Our company culture is based on enthusiasm, a proactive attitude, and customer satisfaction and we strongly believe that the success of our business is related to the dedication of our 150+ employees.
We are looking for an In-House Sales Representative to join our growing North American team. This sales professional will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers as well as facilitating internal cross-team communications.
Starting responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting other sales team members, initial sales follow up to marketing campaigns, sales data entry, preparing quotations, and researching and identifying sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment. A demonstrated attention to detail and ability to understand and communicate technical information is required. Some prior sales experience is preferred.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Understand and communicate technical product details
- Cultivate existing accounts by checking customers’ buying history, suggesting related new items, and explaining technical features
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize customer needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office operating system and analysis tools
- Previous sales experience preferred
We offer a challenging position in a growing international company with unique products and solutions. The position is based out of Leesburg, VA. We provide an opportunity to develop and build your career in a fast-growing, fast-paced, rewarding yet relaxed environment. A competitive compensation package is offered and will reflect the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant. A comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Please submit an electronic copy of your résumé along with a cover letter describing your motivation for applying to: email@example.com. (When responding, please refer to the job number 2017-04/L.)