This project (Food Quality & Consumer Studies“ (Strategic partnership Erasmus + Nr. 2014-1-SK01-KA203-000464) aims to modernize and improve university education in the field of food production, food quality and consumer studies. The project consortium consists of seven universities and two commercial companies. The project has a particular focus on high-tech developments related to food quality and consumer studies such as neuromarketing and augmented reality and one of the major outputs of the project is a series of books detailing the state of the art in those areas.
In this project Noldus provided advanced training in the latest technologies for measuring consumer behavior. The Noldus representative edited the Augmented Reality book and wrote a number of chapters in both the Neuromarketing and Augmented Reality book.
- Slovak University of agriculture in Nitra (project leader)
- Miguel Hernández University in Elche
- Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Aarhus University
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- Agricultural University of Kraków
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- INTEGAR - Institute for horticultural technique
- Noldus Information Technology
This project was funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union and by the partners.
Noldus has coordinated the publication of the following books about applications of high-tech measurment solutions to food and consumer behavior research: