Looking for the best neuroscience conferences to add to your 2019 calendar? Look no further! We’ve put together an comprehensive list of the best (behavioral) neuroscience conferences to attend in 2019.
The Ultimate List of Neuroscience Conferences in 2019
While combining work, knowledge, and social events can be the ideal combination the sheer number of conferences organized worldwide can be a little overwhelming. Which meetings should you add to your calendar, and where should you go? This extensive list of (behavioral) neuroscience conferences and meetings, sorted by region, might help you out!
Neuroscience conferences in 2019
Neuroscience conferences in Europe
These conferences, focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, Brain Development, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in Europe in 2019:
- Göttingen 2019 / 13th Gottingen meeting of the German Neuroscience Society (March 20-23, 2019) in Göttingen, Germany
Join us in booth 13 at the Gottingen meeting of the German Neuroscience Society
- AD/PD 2019: International Conference on Alzheimer's & Parkinson's (March 25-31, 2019) in Lisbon, Portugal - Meet us at AD/PD 2019 in Lisbon!
- European Neuro Convention (April 3-4, 2019) in London, United Kingdom
- EPA 2019 – 27th European Congress of Psychiatry (April 6-9, 2019) in Warsaw, Poland
- British Neuroscience Association (BNA 2019) Festival of Neuroscience 2019 (April 14-17, 2019) in Dublin, Ireland
- NeuPSIG 2019 – 7th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain (May 9-11, 2019) in Londen, United Kingdom
- IBANGS 2019 – 21th meeting of International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society (May 10-14, 2019) in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- ESOC 2019 – 5rd European Stroke Organisation Conference (May 22-24, 2019) in Milan, Italy
- NeuroFrance 2019 – 14e Colloque de la Société des Neurosciences (May 22-24, 2019) in Marseille, France
- SPN 2019 – XVI Meeting Sociedade Portuguesa de Neurociências (May 30 – June 1, 2017) in Lisboa, Portugal
- Movement-2019: Brain, Body, Cognition (July 22-24, 2019) in Oxford, United Kingdom
- 18th National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neuroscience (SENC 2019) (September 4-6, 2019) in Santiago De Compostela, Spain
- EFIC 2019 – 11th Congress of the European Pain Federation (Sept. 4-7, 2019) in Valencia, Spain
- EBBS 2019 – 48th Meeting of the European Brain Behaviour Society (September 21-24, 2019) in Prague, Czech Republic
Free CatWalk XT white paper on TBI mice testing
The CatWalk XT gait analysis system can be an incredibly useful tool in assessing the subtle motor deficits exhibited by mice post-TBI, making it ideal for detecting deficits that might not be readily observable to researchers.
But how can you use the CatWalk XT effectively for your own TBI models? We have a few tips!
Neuroscience conferences in North America
Plenty of conferences that are focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in the North America region in 2019:
- Neuroscience in Intensive Care International Symposium (March 8-9, 2019) in Washington D.C., USA
- 13th Annual Canadian Neuroscience Meeting (May 22-25, 2019) in Toronto, Canada
- IAPRD 2019 – XXII World Congress on Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders (June 16-19, 2019) in Montreal, Canada
- GRS: Parkinson's Disease (June 22-23, 2019) in Newry, ME, USA
- ZDM – Annual Zebrafish Disease Models 2019 conference (July, 2019) in Boston, USA
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (July 12-18, 2019) in Los Angeles, USA
- Neuroscience 2019: Society for Neuroscience 2019 Annual Meeting (October 19-23, 2019) in Chicago, IL, USA
You can meet Noldus at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience every year!
Try The Observer XT for yourself
Request a FREE trial and see for yourself how easy behavioral research can be!
- Work faster by automating tedious repeating tasks
- Reduce costs by achieving more with less people
- Get better data by using The Observer XT’s powerful analysis options
Neuro-conferences in Asia and Oceania
Asia and Australia are hosting several international world congresses on neuroscience and related topics this year:
- 21th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD 2019) (March 20-23, 2019) in Sydney, Australia
- ASEAPS 2019 – 8th Association of South-East Asian Pain Societies Congress (April 11-14, 2019) in Sarawak, Malaysia
- International Neuromodulation Society World Congress (May 25-30, 2019) in Sydney, Australia
- XXIV World Congress of Neurology (WCN 2019) (October 26-31, 2019) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 19th International Conference on Neurology and Neurological Disorders (November, 4-5, 2019) in Melbourne, Australia
Test EthoVision XT yourself
Request a FREE trial and find out what EthoVision XT can do for your zebrafish research!
- Automatically track zebrafish in any developmental stage
- Suitable for tracking in any arena, from multi-well plate to mazes for adult fish
- A range of parameters for individual swimming patterns to group behavior
Did we miss any conferences on (behavioral) neuroscience? And are any of these meetings on your 2019 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and neuroscience? Find out more at www.noldusneuroscience.com!
Please note: Noldus Information Technology is not responsible for organizing these conferences and events. More details on each event can be found by visiting the conference event websites.