Neuroscience conferences in 2020
Looking for the best neuroscience conferences to add to your 2020 calendar? We’ve put together a comprehensive list of the best (behavioral) neuroscience conferences to attend in 2020.
The Ultimate List of Neuroscience Conferences in 2020
While combining work, knowledge, and social events can be the ideal combination the sheer number of conferences organized worldwide can be a little overwhelming. Which meetings should you add to your calendar, and where should you go? This extensive list of (behavioral) neuroscience conferences and meetings, sorted by region, might help you out!
Neuroscience conferences in 2020
Neuroscience conferences in Europe
These conferences, focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, Brain Development, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in Europe in 2020:
- Human Brain Project & Dutch Neuroscience: Shaping Collaborations - February 14, 2020 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 10th Global Summit on Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology (Neuroimmunology 2020) - February 19-20, 2020 in Paris, France
- 7th International Conference on Brain Disorders and Therapeutics - February 28-29, 2020 in Rome, Italy
- International Conference on Neurology and Neuroscience - March 4-5, 2020 in Rome, Italy
- 7th World Conference on Neurology and Neurosurgery - March 16-17, 2020 in Moscow, Russian Federation
- 22nd International Neuroscience Winter Conference - 29 March-2 April 2020 Sölden, Austria
- 3rd International Neuroscience Conference by Inmed - April 5-6, 2020 in Marseille, France
- The Brain Conferences — Brain Stroke: Why, How, and Hope - April 19-22, 2020 in Rungstedgaard, Denmark
- Neuronus 2020 IBRO Neuroscience Forum - 24-26 April 2020 in Kraków, Poland
- 4e Journées Thématiques de la Société Des Neurosciences - 14-15 May 2020 in La Tronche, France
- 27th Annual International STRESS AND BEHAVIOR Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference - 16-19 May 2020 in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- XII Biennial Conference Barcelona-Pittsburgh - May 20 - 22, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain
- 4th International Neuroscience and Biological Psychiatry ISBS Symposium "Translational Neuroscience of Stress" - 23-24 May 2020 in Kiev, Ukraine
- EAN 6th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology - 23-26 May 2020 in Paris, France
- Measuring Behavior 2020 - 12th International Conference on Methods and Techniques in Behavioral Research and 6th International Seminar on Behavioral Methods - May 27-29, 2020 in Krakow, Poland
Measuring Behavior is the premier interdisciplinary event for scientists and practitioners concerned with the study of human or animal behavior. This unique community and its biannual conference focuses on methods, techniques and tools in behavioral research in the widest sense.
- EPA 2020 - 28th European Congress of Psychiatry - postponed to 4-7 July, 2020 in Madrid, Spain
ZDM13 - July 6-9, 2020 in Sheffield, UK- cancelled
- IBANGS/FENS Genes Brain and Behavior Satellite - 11 July 2020 in Glasgow, UK
- 2020 World Congress on Pain, August 4-8, 2020 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Neuroscience conferences in North America
Plenty of conferences that are focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in the North America region in 2020, including the largest neuroscience conference of the world. Here's an overview of neuroscience conferences organized in in North America in 2020:
- ASENT2020 Annual Meeting - March 2-5, 2020 in Bethesda, MD, USA
- International Precision Medicine Conference - April 23-25, 2020 in Baltimore, USA
- Genes, Brain and Behavior 2021 - rescheduled to May 11-16, 2021 in Woods Hole, MA, USA
- 14th Annual Canadian Neuroscience Meeting - May 31 – June 3, 2020 in Montreal, Canada
- Neuroscience 2020 (Society for Neuroscience' 50th Annual Meeting) - October 24-28, 2020 in Washington, DC, USA
Neuro-conferences in Asia and Oceania
Asia and Australia are hosting several international world congresses on neuroscience and related topics this year:
- 32nd World Congress on Neurology and Neuroscience - March 16-17, 2020 in Hong Kong
- World Congress on Neuroscience and Brain Disorders (Brain Disorders 2020) - March 30-31, 2020 in Kyoto, Japan
- 3rd World Congress on Neurology and Mental Disorders - May 11-12, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan
Did we miss any conferences on (behavioral) neuroscience? And are any of these meetings on your 2020 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and neuroscience? Find out more at www.noldusneuroscience.com!