Neuroscience conferences in 2020 [UPDATED]
Looking for the best neuroscience conferences to add to your 2020 calendar? We’ve put together a comprehensive list of the best (behavioral) neuroscience conferences to attend this year, including meetings that have been rescheduled or postponed to next year due to the global coronavirus outbreak we are currently facing.
The Ultimate List of Neuroscience Conferences in 2020
While combining work, knowledge, and social events can be the ideal combination the sheer number of conferences organized worldwide can be a little overwhelming. Which meetings should you add to your calendar, and where should you go? This extensive list of (behavioral) neuroscience conferences and meetings, sorted by region, might help you out!
Neuroscience conferences in 2020
Neuroscience conferences in Europe
These conferences, focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, Brain Development, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in Europe in 2020:
- Neuronus 2020 IBRO Neuroscience Forum - postponed to 9-11 December, 2020 in Kraków, Poland
- 27th Annual International STRESS AND BEHAVIOR Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference - postponed to 16-19 September, 2020 in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- XII Biennial Conference Barcelona-Pittsburgh - postponed to May 2021, Barcelona, Spain
- 4th International Neuroscience and Biological Psychiatry ISBS Symposium "Translational Neuroscience of Stress" - postponed to 23-24 September, 2020 in Kiev, Ukraine
- EAN 6th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology - 23-26 May 2020 in Paris, France - going virtual
- Measuring Behavior 2021 - 12th International Conference on Methods and Techniques in Behavioral Research and 6th International Seminar on Behavioral Methods - postponed to 13-15 October, 2021 in Krakow, Poland
Measuring Behavior is the premier interdisciplinary event for scientists and practitioners concerned with the study of human or animal behavior. This unique community and its biannual conference focuses on methods, techniques and tools in behavioral research in the widest sense.
- EPA 2020 - 28th European Congress of Psychiatry - postponed to 4-7 July, 2020 in Madrid, Spain - going virtual
ZDM13 - July 6-9, 2020 in Sheffield, UK- canceled
- IBANGS/FENS Genes Brain and Behavior Satellite - 11 July 2020 in Glasgow, UK - going virtual
- 2020 World Congress on Pain - postponed to 27 June - 1 July, 2021 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Neuroscience conferences in North America
Plenty of conferences that are focusing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in the North America region in 2020, including the largest neuroscience conference of the world. Here's an overview of neuroscience conferences organized in in North America in 2020:
- International Precision Medicine Conference - postponed to October 19-21, 2020 in Orlando, USA
- Genes, Brain and Behavior 2021 - rescheduled to May 11-16, 2021 in Woods Hole, MA, USA
14th Annual Canadian Neuroscience Meeting - May 31 – June 3, 2020 in Montreal, Canada- canceled
- Neuroscience 2020 (Society for Neuroscience' 50th Annual Meeting) - October 24-28, 2020 in Washington, DC, USA
Neuro-conferences in Asia and Oceania
Asia and Australia are hosting several international world congresses on neuroscience and related topics this year:
- 32nd World Congress on Neurology and Neuroscience - postponed to November 9-10, 2020 in Budapest, Hungary
- World Congress on Neuroscience and Brain Disorders (Brain Disorders 2020) - postponed to November 23-24, 2020 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 3rd World Congress on Neurology and Mental Disorders - postponed to November 2-3, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan
Did we miss any conferences on (behavioral) neuroscience? And are any of these meetings on your 2020 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and neuroscience? Find out more at www.noldusneuroscience.com!
Please note: Noldus Information Technology is not responsible for organizing these conferences and events. More details on each event can be found by visiting the conference event websites.
Get the latest blog posts delivered to your inbox - every 15th of the month
Don't miss out on the latest blog posts
Subscribe to the blog and get the latest blog posts delivered to your inbox - every 15th of the month!