Conferences are a great way to combine work, knowledge, and social interaction with your peers. But which conferences should you attend next year? Like previous years we’ve put together a list of international psychology conferences in 2019 to help you out!
The Ultimate List of Psychology Conferences in 2019
Conferences can be an interesting way to meet your peers and discover trends and insights in your area of research or work. But out of all the conferences that take place every year, which ones should you choose? There are so many conferences organized worldwide every year, it's no wonder you can get a little overwhelmed.
To give you some insight in the best psychology conferences that take place in 2019, we've put together this extensive list of meetings, sorted by region.
Psychology conferences in Europe
European countries will host plenty of psychology conferences where all aspects of psychology and related research will get the spotlight:
- 27th European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA 2019) - April 6-9 in Warsaw, Poland
- 14th Conference of the European Human Behaviour and Evolution Association (EHBEA 2019) - April 23-26 in Toulouse, France
- British Psychological Society's Annual Conference 2019 - May 1-2 in Harrogate, United Kingdom
- Division of Health Psychology Annual Conference 2019 - July 10-11 in Manchester, United Kingdom
- 2019 IARR Mini Conference on Applied Relationship Science – July 18-21 in Brighton, United Kingdom
- Cognitive Psychology Section + Developmental Psychology Section joint conference – September 4-6 in Stoke on Trent, United Kingdom
- 18. Internationale Bindungskonferenz – September 13-15 in Germany
White paper: How to build an observation lab
An observation lab is designed to allow you to observe your test participants unobtrusively, in an environment similar to your test participant’s natural surroundings. To get off to a good start, it is best to describe the research or tests in great detail.
Download this free ‘how to’ guide to learn more about building an observation lab.
Psychology conferences in USA + Canada
There will be plenty of psychology conferences in 2019 taking place on Northern American grounds in the USA and Canada:
- International Neuropsychological Society (INS 2019) New York Meeting – February, 20-23 in New York City, USA
- 2019 Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD) Biennial Meeting - March 21 - 23 in Baltimore, Maryland
- APS 2019 - 31st Annual Convention of the Association for Psychological Science (APS) - May 23-26 in Washington, D.C., USA
- 2019 Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) Annual Convention in conjunction with NACCJPC4 - May 31 – June 2 in Halifax, Canada
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology - October 16-18 in Chicago, USA
Psychology conferences in Asia and Oceania
Asia and Australia are hosting several conferences – national and international – on psychology and related topics this year:
- Asian Conference on Psychology & the Behavioral Sciences 2019 - March 21-23 in Tokyo, Japan
- 2019 Australian Psychological Society (APS) College of Clinical Psychologists Conference (Clinical College Conference 2019) - May 24-26 in Melbourne, Australia
- SCAP 2019 — 2019 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology – June 20 – 21, in Singapore, Singapore
Psychology conferences in Central and South America
- 89th International Neuropsychological Society (INS 2019) Rio de Janeiro Meeting – July 10-12 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2019 International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP) Regional Conference Costa Rica - 16-19 July in San José, Costa Rica
Try The Observer XT for yourself
Request a FREE trial and see for yourself how easy behavioral research can be!
- Work faster by automating tedious repeating tasks
- Reduce costs by achieving more with less people
- Get better data by using The Observer XT’s powerful analysis options
Did we miss any conferences on psychology? And are any of these meetings on your 2019 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and tools for behavioral and psychology research? Find out more at www.noldus.com/human-behavior-research. Or sign up for the Noldus Newsline to stay updated on the conferences we are attending!
Please note: Noldus Information Technology is not responsible for organizing these conferences and events. More details on each event can be found by visiting the conference event websites.