Infusion Systems Ltd, manufacturers of the I-CubeX family of sensors have published a web page about behavior measurement and two video tutorials about how their sensors can be interfaced to The Observer XT software for automatic behavior recording. They present the process in three steps:
- Quickly find behaviors of interest by automatically adding markers, derived from behavior parameters captured with I-CubeX sensors, to your video observation.
- Analyze behavior in depth by adding behavior parameter data captured with I-CubeX sensors to your video observation.
- Trigger or modify the behavior being measured by adding audio-visual effects in real-time based on calculations from behavior parameter data captured with I-CubeX sensors.
Try The Observer XT for yourself
Request a FREE trial and see for yourself how easy behavioral research can be!
- Work faster by automating tedious repeating tasks
- Reduce costs by achieving more with less people
- Get better data by using The Observer XT’s powerful analysis options