Join our team!
Business Intelligence and Applications Specialist (32-40h/week)
Are you the communicative application specialist who understands all the ins and outs of our internal business applications and knows how to translate these into practical solutions? Are you a pleasant sparring partner and do you have a problem-solving ability? If you also have an affinity with application programming languages, Business Intelligence data modeling or integration and automation of processes, then this position may be perfect for you!
In this challenging position we are looking for a strong communicator who is able to correctly manage and implement CRM, Microsoft Dynamics ERP (NAV), PowerBi and related systems. You are also able to develop BI datasets and design dashboards based on them.
You also enjoy giving training to 1st line support and all users of the mentioned systems. In this challenging position you continuously get the best out of yourself, the team and the company.
View this vacancy in Dutch
- Management, maintenance and expansion of the CRM and Dynamics NAV systems
- Implementing new functionality and upgrades
- Fix problems and bugs in the existing code
- International rollout of upgrades and functionality
- Ensure that (international) users can work with the systems (training, custom adjustments, support)
- Execution of SQL batch orders and scheduled tasks on the NAV databases
- Monitoring database health and intervening if necessary
- Maintain contact with suppliers
- Maintenance and support of the e-Con Quote generator web application
- Completed HBO education, preferably in a relevant field (computer science/ mathematics/physics)
- Proven knowledge on CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Experience with working in SQL studio and executing SQL database management
- Experience with ODBC database links
- Experience with XML and mail merges in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Experience with Dynamics connector and XML mappings between CRM and NAV
- Experience with Cloud applications
- Extensive knowledge of the Operations, Sales and Marketing disciplines and their requirements and way of working
- Excellent developed technical knowledge and skills
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written
- Excellent social skills
- A real teamplayer with people skills
- Large dose of work ethic
- In possession of a healthy dose of humor
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Mr. Rogier Jongeneel (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.