Join our team!
Data Science Engineer (full-time)
Are you a brilliant, persistent and communicative strong Data Science Engineer who can recognize with Machine Learning the behaviors shown in videos and other sensor data? Are you a pleasant sparring partner for colleagues and you do enjoy presenting results to clients and at conferences? If you can appreciate the value of new AI developments and if you find it important that your work has societal impact, then this position is perfect for you!
In this challenging position, your work is developing efficient and reliable data science pipelines in order to recognize behavior from various data streams such as video or wearables. You love to connect with new AI techniques developed by your colleagues, but you are also able to apply conventional methods. Keywords are tracking, identification, activity recognition, anomaly detection, synchronization & computer vision. Our clientele is diverse so your work can be widely used and easily tuned. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning researchers, software developers, UX experts and domain experts. Smart gathering and annotation of data is one of your challenges and you are handy enough to put together a recording setup yourself. Within our collaborative projects, you maintain contact with researchers from international research institutes. Your key challenge is to implement Machine Learning techniques into projects and products, in an agile/scrum work environment.
- You like to contribute to a better world with your work
- You are curious about new developments and would like to take the lead in this
- You are persistent with strong analytical skills and great precision
- You have an emphatic capacity that makes you a pleasant conversation partner
- You have a university degree (M.Sc.) in Data Science, Computer Science or similar
- You have experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Signal Processing
- Excellent understanding of Data Science Pipelines and various data types
- You have good programming skills (Python, Matlab, C ++, C #) and the ambition to improve
- You have experience with current Machine Learning toolboxes (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- You can work as an independent professional in a development team being the Data Science specialist amidst of your fellow developers
- You are supported by the Machine Learning team to bring the Machine Learning applications into our projects and products.
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Developing unique tools for behavioral research
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
- Flexible working hours
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Ir. Jeroen B.G. Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.