Join our team!
Interaction Designer & Frontend Developer (full-time)
In this challenging position your goal is to realize sustainable Interaction Designs that will be highly appreciated by our customers (among them are the UX teams of tech giants in Silicon Valley). Our products are known for their excellent user experience, thanks to active customer involvement and thorough user studies throughout the development process. You enjoy working together with multiple scrum teams, helping them to realize the interaction designs and do frontend development as well. Raising the IxD level of the Noldus product portfolio is an important element of your role.
- You are curious by nature to the motivation of human behavior and driven to make the world a better place with your contribution to our products
- You are truly empathic, making you a pleasant conversation partner.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in interaction design and a completed higher education in, for example, Industrial Design
- You have a key role bridging between development objectives and programmers in close collaboration with colleagues in both Budapest and Wageningen NL
- You are experienced in interaction design, developing wireframes, high fidelity prototypes plus have the skills for the tools that come with these activities such as XD.
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Developing unique tools for behavioral research
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Nancy van den Dam (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.