Join our team!
Marketing Communication Specialist (16h p/w)
Do you have a talent for writing and know how to describe neuroscientific applications in an enthusiastic, clear, and enticing way? Then this job is perfect for you!
In this all-round and challenging position, you will carry out projects to promote the tools that Noldus creates for behavioral research, specifically aimed at neuroscientists.
Practically it involves developing campaigns, writing blogs, website texts and leaflets as well as delivering the content for graphic design such as banners and videos.
You will work with our other marketing communications specialists and product portfolio managers within a close-knit team.
Noldus supplies products to companies and universities all over the world, so all marketing communications are in American-English.
View this vacancy in Dutch
- Writing texts for our website, blog, emailings, brochures, banners, white papers and application notes. A part is based on scientific literature or in collaboration with scientists (customers).
- Coordinating release- and campaign (e)mailings.
- Keeping our marketing documentation available and up-to-date.
- Ensuring consistent alignment in marketing documentation.
- Scientific level of working and thinking, with a background in animal sciences, biology or similar. A neuroscience training is an advantage.
- Experience with copywriting within B2B is an advantage.
- An excellent (native or near native) command of the (American) English language in word and writing.
- Eager to learn and accurate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good at organizing your work.
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Mr. Arjan Veenboer (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.