Join our team!
Marketing Communications Specialist (temporary)
(temporary, 6 months, 32h p/w)
Wanted: Content and video marketer!
Are you a communications specialist with a passion for video marketing? Do you know how to make videos that show the added values of our products in an appealing way? Then this job is perfect for you!
In this all-round and challenging temporary position, you create content campaigns, record videos, coordinate webinars, and you (re)write the landing pages that promote the tools that Noldus creates for behavioral research, especially those for neuroscientists.
This way you ensure that our target audience knows who we are, what we do, and how we can contribute to their research. You work within a close-knit team. You can alternate working at home and in the office which contributes to a flexible schedule of your working week.
Noldus supplies products to companies and universities all over the world, so all marketing communications are in American-English.
- Filming in our own new video room
- Video editing in Adobe Premiere for marketing purposes
- Processing video material supplied by our colleagues
- Coordinating webinars with external speakers
- Setting up campaigns in Hubspot inbound marketing software
- Keeping marketing documentation available and up- to- date, especially renew short texts on the website
- HBO working and thinking level, an education in marketing and/or communication (like Communication & Multimedia Design) is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- 0-3 years of working experience within B2B is preferable
- Excellent command of the English language (American-English) speaking and writing
- Eager to learn
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organizing skills
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Mrs. Annelies Querner-Verkerk (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.