Join our team!
Product Manager (Human Behavior Research)
Are you an internationally oriented product manager with a strong interest in human behavior research, for example psychology, user experience or human factors? Are you able to translate the wishes from the international market for behavioral research into a clear vision and strategy for targeted product development? Do you think it would be a challenge for you to do this in an innovative and growing company? Then this job is perfect for you!
In this challenging full-time position, you set yourself the goal of extracting the customer requirements, trends and insights from the international market for behavioral research which are needed for the development and implementation of a solid vision and strategy for the Noldus product portfolio. You proactively obtain this knowledge from customers, prospects and opinion leaders, but also from our international sales teams in Europe, the United States, and China.
You will visit (international) customers, conferences, network meetings and knowledge sessions (in person and via the web). In this role, you will be an ambassador for our (future) customers and their powerful voice within our organization. Internally you work closely with our product owners and multiple scrum teams to translate the vision and strategy into product development. You are able to motivate the sales force and enable them to further conquer the market with our software tools and solutions that perfectly match the various application areas in the human behavior research market.
- Keeping a close eye on technological trends, developments and customer wishes in the field of human behavior research.
- Planning of marketing activities, in collaboration with marketing communication and sales, such as product introductions, market surveys, promotion actions, user meetings, etc.
- Obtain information from users and prospects, via customer visits, user panels, conferences, seminars and reference labs.
- Organizing and guaranteeing training of employees and distributors in new products and new releases.
- Representing our company at network meetings and conferences.
- Translate all this knowledge into a vision and a roadmap for product development.
- Curious by nature about the drivers of human behavior and you want to contribute to making the world a better place with products that perfectly meet the wishes of our customers.
- Proven knowledge of, or experience with, research in human behavior in an academic or commercial environment.
- Strong empathic skills which makes you a pleasant conversation partner.
- At least 4 years of experience in agile product management or a comparable position, preferably in software development. Good knowledge of Scrum and SAFe is necessary for this job.
- Academic degree.
- Navigating effortlessly between our customers/prospects in the market and in our organization without losing sight of our business goals (targets & results).
- Enjoying standing on a platform to communicate our vision internally and (for example) at conferences, business/network meetings, large customers and prospect sites.
- Strong technical insight and ability to analyze and understand (market) data.
- You thrive well in an informal working environment and are willing and able to travel abroad on a regular base.
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Mr. Arjan Veenboer (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.