Join our team!
Product manager services
Are you a marketing specialist, experienced in services, digital marketing and e-commerce? Do you know what is important for the best possible (digital) customer experience? Would you like to work in an enthusiastic and informal team, for a global market and are you available for 32-40 hours per week? Then, this job could be a perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for all the services we provide as part of the solutions we supply to our customers. From the initial onboarding, to training, SLA’s, upgrades and e-commerce options. Designing and creating the best possible (digital) experience for our customers and prospects, that is not only effective, but highly engaging as well. You have a clear vision on services marketing and you know how to build and expand customer loyalty.
Our worldwide customer database consists of behavioral scientists as well as commercial researchers that use our range of tools to conduct research. It might help if you have experience with this target audience, but it is not a requirement. Working on the customer journey, you will be responsible for the customer portal, service level agreement strategy and the e-commerce strategy for our products. In this position you continuously get the best out of the team, the company, but especially out of yourself!
For the recruitment of this position, Noldus has an agreement with Luke recruitment. Therefore, we will forward your motivation letter and resume to Luke recruitment, unless you indicate that you do not give permission for this.
- Designing and creating the best possible (digital) customer experience for our global customer base
- Managing the services strategy, from onboarding to customer success management
- Working closely with our marketing team to make sure that key messages, goals and overall experiences are aligned
- Get your input from our teams in Europe, the United States and China
- Improving customer satisfaction metrics
- Building customer loyalty
- Boost the sales process
- Relevant higher education on a bachelor or master level in for example marketing (B2B), customer experience research, online marketing or marketing communication
- 2-5-year relevant work experience
- Experience with e-commerce
- A team player with a passion for marketing
- Fluent in the English language (American-English)
- Pragmatic & hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to travel internationally
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Mr. Arjan Veenboer (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.