Join our team!
Product Portfolio Manager
Are you a marketing professional with an education / background in human behavior research (for example psychology, user experience, or human factors) and an international mindset? Are you able to translate the wishes from the international behavioral research market into a clear vision and strategy for product development? Would it be a challenge for you to do this in an innovative and growing company? Then this job is perfect for you!
In this challenging position you extract customer requirements, trends, and insights from the international behavioral research market which are needed for the development and implementation of a solid vision and strategy for the Noldus product portfolio. You proactively obtain this knowledge from customers, prospects, opinion leaders and our international sales teams in Europe, the United States, and China.
You will visit (international) customers, conferences, network meetings, and knowledge sessions. In this role, you will be an ambassador for our (future) customers and their powerful voice within our organization.
You will work with our product owners and scrum teams to translate the vision and strategy into product development. You are able to motivate the sales force and enable them to further conquer the market with our software tools and solutions that perfectly match the various application areas in the human behavior research market.
View this vacancy in Dutch
- Curious by nature about the drivers of human behavior and you want to contribute to making the world a better place with products that perfectly meet the wishes of our customers
- Proven knowledge of, or experience with, research in human behavior in an academic or commercial environment
- Strong empathic skills makes you a pleasant conversation partner
- At least 5 years of experience in product management or a comparable position, preferably in software development
- Holds a Master's degree in a relevant field
- Navigating effortlessly between our customers / prospects colleagues without losing sight of our business goals (targets & results)
- Passion for marketing (in all facets)
- Enjoying standing on a podium to communicate our vision internally and (for example) at conferences, business / network meetings, large customers and prospect sites
- Strong technical insight and ability to analyze and understand (market) data
- You thrive well in an informal working environment
- Willing and able to travel abroad on a regular base
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
- A comprehensive employee benefits program
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Arjan Veenboer (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.