Join our team!
Team Lead Marketing Communication
Are you a dynamic team lead, with a passion for guiding and inspiring a team of creative marketers? Do you believe in the power of effective communication to drive success, and have a proven track record of putting this into practice? If so, this internationally focused job is tailor-made for you!
In this challenging position (32-40 hours a week) you are the spider in the web, organizing and managing Noldus’ international marketing communication. You are responsible for our communication policy and report directly to the VP Marketing. You will manage the marketing communication (Marcom) team, and ignite a sense of motivation within your team, unlocking their full potential and driving success for both the team and the entire company.
You will work in close collaboration with product management, sales and the marketing colleagues in our international offices. You are data driven, know your way around modern marketing tools and you are focused on getting the projected results.
As the leader of our tight-knit Marcom team, you will inspire and motivate your team to achieve operational goals through creative communication strategies. Your responsibilities will include crafting and adjusting communication plans in collaboration with your team, coaching team members for optimal performance, and fostering a culture of collaboration with other professionals.
Additionally, you will ensure timely and effective information sharing within the team and towards management. Your role is crucial in driving continuous improvement and maximizing team and individual potential.
- A relevant academic or higher professional education (HBO) in communication or marketing
- At least 3 years of proven success in a marketing communications role
- A track record of effective team management
- Hands-on knowledge of modern CRM tools (preferably HubSpot) and Google Analytics is important
- A flexible, creative, and enterprising spirit, with a passion for inspiring and motivating team members
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch are a must
- A talent for transferring ideas and fostering a positive, collaborative work environment
Why should you choose us?
- We are an international company, with Dutch roots, focused on making a difference in the field of behavioral research
- It is our purpose to help improve our customers’ research, inspired by scientific and societal changes
- We do this by providing them with innovative tools for research into behavior, health and wellbeing; from data collection to insights discovery
- You will be working in a fun, innovative, dynamic and globally operating company, that provides unique products and applications
- The working atmosphere is informal, personal and pleasant
- We provide good opportunities for personal development and study
- Our benefits include e.g. a good pension plan, profit sharing, flexible working hours, and up to 40% working from home option
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Arjan Veenboer (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.