Join our team!
UX Designer (0.6 FTE)
Are you an inspired designer able to communicate quite well to both customers and colleagues, helping with clear user interface designs and a natural flow of interaction? Are you motivated bringing our product portfolio to a higher experience level? And are you looking forward making an impact for our society, then do join our team!
View this vacancy in Dutch
- You are curious by nature to the motivation of human behavior and driven to make the world a better place with your contribution to our products
- You are truly empathic, making you a pleasant conversation partner.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in digital design and a completed higher education in, for example, Industrial Design.
- You have a key role bridging between business objectives and user insights into the development process in close collaboration with Product Owner, UX Researcher and Front-End development.
- You are experienced in UX design such as interaction design, developing wireframes, high fidelity prototypes and visual designs plus have the skills for the tools that come with these activities such as Sketch, XD and similar applications.
- You have experience in Design Thinking and are good in guidance of stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Experienced in development of a UX vision on product portfolio level by establishing a Design System, is an advantage.
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Developing unique tools for behavioral research
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
- A comprehensive employee benefits program
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.