Join our team!
Video soft- & hardware Engineer
Do you consider yourself an enthusiastic, ambitious and communicative video soft- and hardware engineer who can provide both our customers and colleagues with smart solutions based on good knowledge of and experience with video software & hardware? Then we are looking for you!
You are an enthusiastic and communicative engineer who, together with your fellow developers, can get control over every pixel in all video streams. Filters, multiplexers and demuxers do not hold any secrets for you and you are familiar with optics and camera hardware as well.
When you are used to keeping your technical knowledge and skillset on par with the latest developments and when you are happy to see that your work contributes to research with a positive impact on our current society, then this position might fit you very well!
View this vacancy in Dutch
- You are naturally curious about behavior and you are happy to contribute to a better world
- Completed professional or academic education in for example informatics or software engineering
- You have at least 2 years of programming experience
- You have experience or at least a demonstrable interest in the use of cameras, lenses, connection protocols and image processing
- You have an abstract and conceptual thinking ability and you are a good discussion partner with regards to software architecture
- You are able to understand our users and their perspectives and wishes in your applications
- Experience with a minimum one of 2 of these 3 languages is needed: C, C++, python
- A creative, enterprising and quality conscious person who likes to work in a team
- Experience with cloud technologies is an advantage
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Mr. Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.