Not able to attend one of our in-house trainings, or don’t have the time to participate in a one-day training course? We deliver the majority of our product and application courses remotely. This low-cost flexible solution is tailored around your needs. Based on a one-on-one training situation, we have developed remote training courses to be the best possible solution using the latest in internet technology. Besides, it is the ‘green choice’. Remote training courses are available in a wide range of languages. Learn more about:
- Project design and creating a configuration for your project.
- Data selection and results analysis.
- Project and video management.
- Data file integration and export to other programs.
Typically, the remote session starts with 2 hours of theory. After this session, you can do some exercises offline. When you have finished the exercises, you can send them by email to your trainer. It is that easy! The trainer then studies your backup files and provides you with personal feedback, before the final session. In the final session you go over the exercises and additional points can be discussed. No matter what kind of research, our skilled staff can assist you in getting the most out of your Noldus’ tools and solutions.
- A computer with the Noldus product installed and a hardware key (dongle)
- A good internet connection
- A webcam is desired but not essential
Relevant video material may be necessary, depending on the subject of the experiment.