Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Innovation Forum 2020
We look forward to contributing to making Food & Beverage Innovation Forum 2020 an extraordinary meeting place for scientists, students, and companies! From 8 to 10 July, come and join us in Hangzhou, China, and find out what we have to offer for your research!
Naturalistic Behavior - Unobtrusive Observation - Expert Analyses
Gain insights into product usage, consumer behavior, liking, and more, by assessing respondents’ actual behavior. Using our innovative tools, it will go beyond what can be obtained via self-report alone.
- Assess emotions with FaceReader™
- Record consumer tests and playback those tests immediately, using the AV recording tool Viso®
- See what your respondents are looking at by using eye tracking technology
- Track spatial behavior using our brand-new software TrackLab
- Integrate and analyze data with The Observer® XT
- Measure heart rate, skin conductance, and more with data acquisition systems
Measuring emotional responses to food
Prof. Susan Duncan is a professor in Food Science & Technology at Virginia Tech. She focuses on the role of sensory evaluation. With the help of FaceReader, she can capture how people are responding emotionally to products.
Watch the video to learn more about why she chooses Noldus' tools.
Reveal unconscious consumer behavior
Immersion in a consumers’ natural environment may spark insights around a product category and how it is used. Unfortunately you do not always have the figures to back this up. Systematic observation and a structural analysis of the usage behavior can support these findings statistically.
Watch the video to learn more about Noldus Consulting.
We look forward to meeting you there! Please let us know if you need any information prior to the conference.
8th July to 10th July 2020