FaceReader Online delivers you direct insight into human responses – such as joy, sadness, or arousal. It is the ideal online tool for facial expression analysis.
For instance: measure the impact or appreciation of products and websites, emotional responses in parent-child interaction and child development, and so on.
- Based on proven facial expression analysis technology
- Invite participants from all over the world
- Results the same day
- Integrate in your favorite survey tool
- Cost efficient pay-per-use model
- On-site, at-home testing: test participants are free to complete experiments wherever and whenever they like
- Free gaze analysis with webcam-based eye tracking
Deepen your knowledge with FaceReader Online
Why use FaceReader Online? It allows you to capture responses to websites or videos and easily see which element triggers the desired responses.
FaceReader Online is based on FaceReader™, the premier facial expression analysis tool that is used at over 1,000 sites worldwide. It runs online on a cloud server and does not need any on-site installation. This means that you can test appreciation or impact on-site while participants can stay at home, allowing you to incorporate a much larger number of participants, saving them the effort of coming to the lab at the same time.
How it works
- Launch www.facereader-online.com – from here FaceReader Online will guide you through the entire project setup, making your observational research effective and efficient. Setting up your project is as simple as uploading the video files or selecting the URLs you wish to evaluate.
- Simply invite your participants with a personalized invitation by email. Ask them to participate in a remote survey, possibly including questions defined in FaceReader Online or your own survey software, such as Qualtrics. The participants will watch your video(s) at a time convenient to them while you wait for their responses. There is no need to install any software or technology for it to work.
- Immediately view results – all recorded videos are automatically stored and analyzed in the cloud. Results usually become available just minutes after the participant has finished the recording. Once you are satisfied with the amount and quality of the responses, you can download the results as a single archive file.
- Quickly test a large group of participants by integrating FaceReader Online with FaceReaderTM.
- When you want to get even more insights, easily import the data directly into FaceReader for further analysis. The combination is ideal to analyze individual action units or your own custom expressions.
- With EyeReader, eye tracking analysis with a regular webcam is now available as well. This enables you to use eye tracking from every computer or laptop with a camera, increasing your flexibility in psychology, marketing, or usability research.
Webcam-based eye tracking technology
Usually, eye tracking technology consists of an infrared camera, attached to the computer. However, using a simple RGB camera enables eye tracking from any computer or laptop with a camera, thus increasing your flexibility greatly.
This free white paper discusses the methodology and accuracy behind the technology. It also gives a validation example and indicates how to start using it in your own project.
About FaceReader Online
FaceReader Online is a cloud-based solution, based on Microsoft Azure architecture. This means that you always have a secure, scalable, and reliable solution, whether you are conducting online marketing or scientific research. Videos of participants are stored on our system for the sole purpose of analysis. When you manually remove a recording or set your project to closed, your videos are deleted. The recordings are sent to our server using a secure SSL connection and are stored in Microsoft Azure's "blob storage". All files are AES256 encrypted and Microsoft guarantees its security in many ways. You can read more about it here.
FaceReader Online supports your online research and is highly flexible. It is not built by or related to one specific market research company; we offer an independent service. Contact us now to start using FaceReader Online.