Job #: 2018-03/L
Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
We are looking for an entry-level Sales Administrator to join our growing North American team. This sales professional will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers as well as facilitating internal cross-team communications.
Starting responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting other sales team members, initial sales follow up to marketing campaigns, sales data entry, preparing basic quotations, and identifying sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment. A demonstrated attention to detail and ability to understand and communicate technical information is required.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Understand and communicate basic product details
- Conduct client communication via phone and email
- Process orders
- Database entry and maintenance
- Liaise with other departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize customer needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office operating system and analysis tools
- Previous sales experience preferred
We offer a challenging position in a growing international company with unique products and solutions. The position is based out of Leesburg, VA. We provide an opportunity to develop and build your career in a fast-growing, fast-paced, rewarding yet relaxed environment. A competitive compensation package is offered and will reflect the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant. A comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Please submit an electronic copy of your résumé along with a cover letter describing your motivation for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (When responding, please refer to the job number 2018-03/L)