Are you a communicative sales talent with a strong personality and the drive to develop quickly? Do you like to travel and do you like to help your customers with solutions within your market area? If you also like to work in an informal and close team where hard work but also fun are important parts of your job, then this is your chance to take on a new challenge!
Job number: ACC 2019/W
Contact person: Mr. Micha Oudakker
Our close-knit and pleasant sales team consists of a group of enthusiastic people with activities in various fields. For the animal behavior field we offer a challenging position for you as a new sales talent within this team. Our customers mainly consist of top universities and large companies. As an account manager you sell unique solutions for observation and behavioral research to our international customers and you regularly travel to them to advise and train them. You are responsible for the entire sales process from visit to order. Through conferences and visits you also actively approach new prospects in your market area and give product demonstrations at customer location in various countries. Because we provide solutions that help our customers with their research, you will experience that the customers you have contacts with are grateful for what you can offer them.
- Relevant university education
- Sales experience
- Affinity with the application areas of our products
- Commercial and communication strength
- Excellent command of the English language
- In possession of a B driving license
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (on average 1 week per month)
- Knowledge of modern computer and video technology is an advantage
- Curious and entrepreneurial
Why would you choose us?
This is what makes working for our company unique:
- Working in a young dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Unique products and applications
- An informal and positive working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development
- A full benefits program with, among others:
- Profit sharing
- Health bonus
- Flexible working hours
- A-la-carte system
Are you willing to take this challenge together with us?
In case your answer is yes, take a step in the right direction and send your resume and cover letter as a Word or PDF attachment to the attention of Ms. Nancy van den Dam via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When responding, please refer to the job number.
If you have any questions about this position, you can contact Mr. Micha Oudakker (phone +31-317-473300).