Join our team!
Internships - AI research and software engineering for behavior, health, and wellbeing
Noldus offers student internships ranging from short work experiences to 6-month scientific master’s internships.
Currently our assignments evolve around:
- The acquisition and preparation of datasets (often multimodal).
- The development of research tools.
- Trying out new developments / techniques.
- The development of smart annotation tools.
- The development of algorithms for detection of states and events.
Examples of these assignments are:
- Record a multi-modal cow behavior dataset at a barn and organize, synchronize and annotate the data.
We invite interested students to contact us. In an introductory meeting, we decide together which specific assignment is most appropriate considering your interest and skills and our needs.
If you are interested in a project, please send a mail to Jeroen Kemerink at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about our company is available online.