Join our team!
Scientific Sales Consultant
Job #: 2020-04/L
Title: Scientific Sales Consultant
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
The Scientific Sales Consultant is primarily responsible for developing and selling systems and solutions for use in observational and behavioral research. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: acquiring technical knowledge of our research solutions, conducting product demonstrations and training sessions for new and current users, configuring solutions for sale to customers, negotiating and closing sales, and attending conferences and customer meetings (frequent travel is required).
- 4-year college degree in the fields of psychology, neuroscience, biology, human factors or equivalent is required.
- 2-year hands on experience in scientific research or technical sales, particularly in the field of behavioral sciences, Master’s Degree or PhD, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and synthesize customer research needs
- Dynamic presentation capabilities and ability to clearly present technical information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to form positive intra and interdepartmental relationships
- Past sales experience and previous experience with our products is a plus
We offer a rewarding position in a growing international company supplying unique products and solutions that make significant contributions to the scientific community. With us, you have the opportunity to develop your career in growing, fast-paced, yet relaxed, environment. Comprehensive benefits package is provided; compensation packages are competitive and commensurate with the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant. This position is based out of Leesburg, VA.
Please submit an electronic copy of your résumé along with a cover letter describing your motivation for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (When responding, please refer to the job number 2020-04/L.)