Join our Team!
Job #: 2020-03/L
Title: Support Engineer
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
The Support Engineer is primarily responsible for Technical Support, Pre-Sales Support and optional training customers. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Ad-hoc testing of systems, product expert for assigned products and analyze & solving customer’s problems. (Some travel is required).
- The Support Engineer must have a minimum of a college degree or 5 years’ experience in a related field. Training preferably in a relevant discipline such as biology, psychology and animal behavior is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Eagerness to learn
- People person
- Attitude of helpfulness to the customer
- Capable of independent work
- Flexible, analystical, accurate
- Good technical knowledge of general software (Microsoft Office).
We offer a rewarding position in a growing international company supplying unique products and solutions that make significant contributions to the scientific community. With us, you have the opportunity to develop your career in growing, fast-paced, yet relaxed, environment. Comprehensive benefits package is provided. This position is based out of Leesburg, VA.
Please submit an electronic copy of your résumé along with a cover letter describing your motivation for applying to: email@example.com. (When responding, please refer to the job number 2020-03/L.)