Join our Team!
Support Engineer / Application Specialist / Trainer
Job #: 2020-01/L
Title: Support Engineer / Application Specialist / Trainer
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
The Support Engineer is primarily responsible for Technical support, Pre-Sales Support, and on-site and remote trainings. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Assist with and verify system integration and the testing of new hardware and software. (Ability to travel up to 2 weeks per month).
- The application specialist has an academic thinking and working level with at least a college degree, preferably in a relevant discipline such as biology, electrical engineering, psychology, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with complex integrated systems
- Problem solver, does not step away from a conflict but tackles and solves it.
- Prepared to travel on a regular basis, outside of normal office hours.
- Eagerness to learn
- Attitude of helpfulness to the customer
- Capable of independent work
- Excellent presentation skills: hands-on demonstration of our computer programs, use of computer software such as Microsoft Office.
We offer a rewarding position in a growing international company supplying unique products and solutions that make significant contributions to the scientific community. With us, you have the opportunity to develop your career in growing, fast-paced, yet relaxed, environment. Comprehensive benefits package is provided. This position is based out of Leesburg, VA.
Please submit an electronic copy of your résumé along with a cover letter describing your motivation for applying to: email@example.com. (When responding, please refer to the job number 2020-01/L.)