This problem is caused by a settings file not being correctly upgraded under some circumstances. You can solve it be deleting the file.
1. If your computer is not set to view hidden files, enable this:
- In the Windows control panel, select Folder Options
- Click on the View Tab
- Select to Show hidden files, folders and drivers
2. Delete the settings file:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Noldus\CatWalk\XT 9.1\Settings\userpreferences.dat
- Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Noldus\CatWalk\XT 9.1\Settings\userpreferences.dat
3. In CatWalk 9.1, remake any of the preferences that you have customized. See page 68 of the CatWalk 9.1 reference manual for details.
Did this answer your question? If not try searching in our techncial support knowledgebase.