You need to change a setting in the Data Profile before you run the analysis.
- Go to Select menu/Show Current Data Profile.
- In the Components window, under Filter Observations, select the button next to By Observation Name.
- Deselect the observations you do NOT want in the analysis and click OK.
- You get a new Filter box that you must insert between the Start box and the Results box and draw and arrow going from Start to Filter and from Filter to Results (so connect all 3 boxes).
- The Results box should show a smaller number of observations than the start box. Rename the Results box appropriately.
- You are now ready to rerun the analysis and get exactly what you want.
You can also select by independant variable values instead of the observation name.