- Disconnect all cables including the power cable from the PC
- Keep the on/off button pressed for approximately 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the cables and see if the error still occurs.
- If the message is still displayed ask a technician to disconnect all cables from the PC, open it, take the coin cell battery out of the PC, press the power button for 10 sec.
- Install the battery again, reconnect the cables, and start the PC back up.
- If this solution does not solve the problem either please contact Dell Support.
The Observer, EthoVision, FaceReader, CatWalk, Media Recorder, Theme, MatMan, uASQ, UltraVox