If, during installation of Noldus software, you get an error message about the Sentinel License Manager this is due to a conflict between some drivers for the HASP Sentinel hardware key drivers which are already present on the computer and the drivers being installed by the Noldus installation.
You can fix the problem as follows:
- Uninstall the Sentinel HASP drivers from the Windows Control Panel (Programs)
- Reinstall the Noldus software.
If that procedure is not succesful (for instance, there are no HASP drivers shown in the Programs list):
- Download the latest HASP Sentinel command line drivers from the Sentinel website.
- Unzip the donwloaded file to a temporary folder. Select a folder with a short path such as c:\temp
- Press the Windows Start key, then type CMD
- Windows 7: Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter (which runs the command prompt as administrator) and then accept the warning to allow changes
- Windows 8: Right-click the Command Prompt item that appears and select Run as Administrator (at the bottom of your screen)
If that still does not work, please contact Noldus Support.