Custom development means that a part or the entire solution is developed for your organization and as such, it is a perfect match. Some examples of custom development are:
- changes in the user interface such as special buttons or markers you need for an experiment;
- specific export formats which other programs can easily read;
- analysis macros which are built for a specific data analysis in for example Microsoft Excel;
- an OEM version of Noldus software, for example FaceReader technology integrated in an eye tracker or game;
- an extended version of The Observer XT allowing for long transcriptions in the comment field;
- and real time data visualization or import of simulator data in The Observer XT.
Almost anything is possible. Our consultants and engineers are more than happy to work with you in order to create the perfect custom solution.