- Phillips, K.A.; Ospina, N.S.; Rodriguez-Gutierrez, R.; Castaneda-Guarderas, A.; Gionfriddo, M.R.; Branda, M. & Montori, V. (2018). Humor During Clinical Practice: Analysis of Recorded Clinical Encounters. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, 31 (2), 270-278.
Ahmad, I.; Abdullasim, N. & Suaib, N.M. (2018). Usability testing on game interface design using video-based behavior analysis. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.15), 142-145.
- Colasant, T.; Zuffianò, A.; Haley, D.W. & Malti, T. (2018). Children's Autonomic Nervous System Activity While Transgressing: Relations to Guit Feelings and Aggression. American Psychological Association
- Kircher, K.; Ihlström, J.; Nygardhs, S. & Ahlström, C. (2018). Cyclist efficiency and its dependence on infrastructure and usual speed. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 54, 148-158.
- Ptrucci Jr., G.; Freedson, P.; Masteller, B.; Cox, M.; Staudenmayer, J. & Sirard, J. (2018). Sensitivity of the Misfit Shine to Detect Changes in Laboratory-Based and Free-living Physical Activity. Journal for the measurement of Physical Behaviour, 1 (1), 18-25.
- Nygardhs, S.; Ahlström, C.; Ihlström, J. & Kircher, K. (2018). Bicyclists' adaptation strategies when interacting with text messages in urban environments. Journal for the measurement of Physical Behaviour, 20 (3), 377-388.
The Observer XT publications over the years
- Purpura, G.; Costanzo, V.; Chericoni, N.; Puopolo, M.; Scattoni, M.L.; Muratori, F. & Apicella, F. (2017). Bilateral Patterns of Repetitive Movements in 6- to 12-Month-Old Infants with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Frontiers in Psychology, 8, 1168. Doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.01168
- Schumacher, A.M.; Miller, A. L.; Watamura, S. E.; Kurth, S.; Lassonde, J. M. & LeBourgeois, M. K.(2017). Sleep Moderates the Association Between Response Inhibition and Self-Regulation in Early Childhood. Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, 46 (2), 222-235.
- Kofler, M. J.; Spiegel, J. A.; Austin, K. E.; irwin, L. N.; Soto, E. F. & Sarver, D. E. (2017). Modeling temperal Interaction Dynamics in Organizational Settings. J Bus Psychol, 33, 325-344.
- Lee, R.; Skinner, A.; Bornstein, M.H.; Radford, A.N.; Campbell, A.; Graham, K. & Pearson, R.M. (2017). Through babies'eyes: Practical and theoretical considerations of using wearable technology to measure parent-infant behaviour from the mothers' and infants' view points. Infant Behavior and Development, 47, 62-71
- Qualls, L.R. & Corbett, B.A. (2017). Examining the relationship between social communication on the ADOS and real-world reciprocal social communication in children with ASD. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 33, 1-9
- Scherr, J.F.; Hogan, A.L.; Hatoon, D. & Roberts, J.E. (2017). Stranger Fear and Early Risk for Socail Anxiety in Preschoolers with Fragile X Syndrome Contrasted to Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 47, 3741-3755.
And much much more!! - Do you want to learn more? Read these blog posts about research using The Observer XT.