Here is a selection of recent papers that mention the use of UltraVox. If you feel your paper should be on this list, please let us know at [email protected]!
- Ali, A.; Vasileva, S.; Langguth, M.; Alexander, S.; Cui, X.; Whitehouse, A.; McGrath, J.J.; Eyles, D. (2019). Developmental vitamin D deficiency produces behavioral phenotypes of relevance to autism in an animal model. Nutrients, 11(5), E1187.
- Budylin, T.; Guariglia, S.R.; Duran, L.I.; Behring, B.M.; Shaikh, Z.; Neuwirth, L.S.; Banerjee, P. (2019). Ultrasonic vocalization sex differences in 5-HT1A-R deficient mouse pups: Predictive phenotypes associated with later-life anxiety-like behaviors. Behavioural Brain Research, 373, 112062.
- Galvão, M.C.; Chaves-Kirsten, G.P.; Queiroz-Hazarbassanoc, N.; Carvalho, V.M.; Bernardi, M.M.; Kirsten, T.B. (2015). Prenatal zinc reduces stress response in adult rat offspring exposed to lipopolysaccharide during gestation. Life Sciences, 120, 54-60.
- Ji, G.; Yakhnitsa, V.; Kiritoshi, T.; Presto, P.; Neugebauer, V. (2018). Fear extinction learning ability predicts neuropathic pain behaviors and amygdala activity in male rats. Molecular Pain, Epub 2018 Sep 13.
- Kirsten, T.B.; Queiroz-Hazarbassanov, N.; Bernardi, M.M.; Felicio, L.F. (2015). Prenatal zinc prevents communication impairments in BDNF disturbance in a rat model of autism induced by prenatal lipopolysaccharide exposure. Life Sciences, 130, 12-17.
- Mazzitelli, M.; Neugebauer, V. (2019). Amygdala group II mGluRs mediate the inhibitory effects of systemic group II mGluR activation on behavior and spinal neurons in a rat model of arthritis pain. Neuropharmacology, 158, 107706.
- Swart, P.C.; Ressell, V.A.; Dimatelis, J.J. (2019). Maternal separation stress reduced prenatal-ethanol- induced increase in exploratory behaviour and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activity. Behavioural Brain Research, 356, 470-482.
- Sanchez Vega, M.C.; Chong, S.; Burne, T.H.J. (2019). Prenatal vitamin D deficiency does not exacerbate behavioural impairments associated with prenatal ethanol exposure in juvenile male mice. Behavioural Brain Research, 356, 127-136.