Autism Top 8 Blog Articles from the Behavioral Research Blog
It was no surprise that these blog articles attracted lots of attention. Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S. (www.autismspeaks.org). Read the Autism Top 8 Blog Articles from the Behavioral Research Blog to stay updated on the latest developments in Autism Research.
- Behavioral observations in autism research – mothers of high-risk children use more gestures
- Video tracking of children with autism
- Parent-child interaction in autism: play behavior
- The search for autism models continues - why rats are important
- Can a food preservative increase symptoms of autism?
- Vocalizations as an early life behavioral marker for ASD
- How research on Autism Spectrum Disorders is developing
Robot-child interactions – helping children with autism learn skills
Free white paper on Autism Research
Feel free to download the free white paper on Autism Research to learn more about observational research methods in autism studies. In this free white paper we will describe how and why observational research methods and tools are used in autism research worldwide. You can read more about three recent studies in which The Observer XT and Theme software were used to automate behavioral coding and to analyze patterns in behavior.
Get the latest blog posts delivered to your inbox - every 15th of the month