Noldus Information Technology is a leading global player in the behavioral research tools market. We have over 130 staff, spread between locations in The Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Hungary, China, Canada, and the USA. Noldus Information Technology is a financially healthy company with a very bright future. What characterizes our company is the international, informal, and enjoyable working environment. We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team. Below you can find current job openings.
Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Software Engineer [in English] [in Dutch]
- Research fellow in computer vision [in English]
- Behavioral Research Consultant [in Dutch]
- Electronic Engineer [in Dutch]
- Account Manager Italy [in English]
- Application/ Support Engineer [in English]
- Internship position - Market research 'PeopleTracker' [in English]
- Internship position - Market research 'Portable Observation Tools' [in English]
- Internship position - Comparing driver behavior in a driving simulator and a real-word vehicle [in English]
- Internship position - Research into wearables [in English]
Noldus Information Technology is an R&D-oriented company and we offer continuous opportunities for students to carry out exciting projects on the cutting edge of technology. Student internship projects are available in the Research & Development and Marketing departments. If you are interested in a student project, please send a letter outlining your interest to email@example.com. Try to be as specific as possible and don't forget to attach your resume. We will then put you in touch with the right person.