For over 25 years, Noldus Information Technology has been a leading developer of measurement and analysis systems for behavioral research. We are experts in computer-aided observation, image processing, signal analysis, and pattern recognition. These disciplines are the foundation of innovative software and hardware with which our customers, working in more than 7000 organizations in 85 countries, perform ground-breaking research in the fields of biology, psychology, marketing, human factors and ergonomics, and healthcare. Our headquarters are in Wageningen, The Netherlands, and we have branch offices across Europe, the United States, and China. Our company culture is characterized by a passion for innovation, a pro-active attitude and customer orientation. The success of our company is determined to a large extent by the enthusiasm and creativity of our 130 employees.
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team. Below you can find current job openings.
Leesburg, VA, USA
- (In-House) Sales Representative [in English]
Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Electronic Engineer [in Dutch]
- Research fellow egocentric subject monitoring and tracking in smart homes [in English]
- Account Manager Italy [in English]
- Application/ Support Engineer [in English]
- Internship position - Comparing driver behavior in a driving simulator and a real-word vehicle [in English]
- Internship position - Research into wearables [in English]
Noldus Information Technology is an R&D-oriented company and we offer continuous opportunities for students to carry out exciting projects on the cutting edge of technology. Student internship projects are available in the Research & Development and Marketing departments. If you are interested in a student project, please send a letter outlining your interest to email@example.com. Try to be as specific as possible and don't forget to attach your resume. We will then put you in touch with the right person.