Join our team!
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for developing and selling systems and solutions for use in observational and behavioral research. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: acquiring technical knowledge of our research solutions, conducting onsite and remote product demonstrations for new and current users, configuring solutions for sale to customers, negotiating and closing sales, and attending conferences and customer meetings. Travel up to 25% may be required.
- 4-year college degree in the fields of psychology, neuroscience, biology, human factors or equivalent is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous scientific sales experience preferred
- Hands on experience in scientific research is a plus, particularly in the field of behavioral sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and synthesize customer research needs
- Dynamic presentation capabilities and ability to clearly present technical information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft operating system and Office suite, CRM system experience a plus
- Ability to form positive intra and interdepartmental relationships
We offer a rewarding position in a growing international company supplying unique products and solutions that make significant contributions to the scientific community. With us, you have the opportunity to develop your career in growing, fast-paced, yet relaxed, environment. Comprehensive benefits package is provided; compensation packages are competitive and commensurate with the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant. This position is remote or based out of Leesburg, VA.
What we offer...
Invest in you, now & for the future
Healthy employees are happy employees, so we offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance starting on day one. Our insurance coverage is amongst of the widest ranging available in the US. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) matching plan and 20 annual PTO days, on top of paid federal holidays.
We love to appreciate our employees! We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, big wins, small wins, and everything in between. In addition to happy hours, we build in regular out-of-office fun days and an annual holiday party.
Case of the Mondays
Don’t let the Sunday scaries get to you. Noldus provides company lunch every Monday, plus a kitchen stocked full of snacks, sodas, coffee, tea, and of course chocolate.
We believe in constantly improving the mental, professional, and even personal spheres. That’s why we offer coaching at multiple levels, access to external courses, and flexibility in our workspaces.
Benefits listed are for full-time U.S. employees and can vary by region.
Room to grow
Working from home
Noldus Information Technology values equality of opportunity, human dignity, racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Noldus does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.