Join our team!
Inhouse Sales Representative
Would you like to be a bridge between our customers and our sales engineers? Are you also a strong communicator and organizational talent who enjoys supporting our salespeople and ensuring that they maintain the right focus? Then this position might be your new challenge!
In this challenging position (32 hours per week) we are looking for an enthusiastic and administratively strong all-rounder who can provide support to our salespeople (internal and external) in various areas. You process and qualify information requests, you assist in making quotations, you process orders and work closely with our purchasing and operations department. You also provide structure and take care of part of the sales. All of this in an organization where, in addition to working hard, we also make time to have lunch together, we organize team outings and there is also a nice Friday afternoon drink. In this challenging position you continuously get the best out of yourself, the team and the company.
- Processing and following up on leads
- Bringing structure to the work of the salespeople
- Selling service contracts and software upgrades
- Management of email during the absence of the account managers
- Keeping track of (sales) activities & administration in Hubspot
- Processing orders
DO YOU DARE TO TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE WITH US?
Then take a step in the right direction and email as soon as possible.
- MBO+ working and thinking level
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Organizationally strong, you like to set the tone and are not afraid to discuss this with the account managers
- Service-oriented, you ensure that the correct information reaches the customer
- Skilled with customer administration (preferably experience with Hubspot)
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written (French is an advantage)
- Excellent social skills
- A real team player who likes to help people
- A healthy dose of humor
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Celia Jansen – Van der Ree (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.