Software Development & Research
Noldus Information Technology is a R&D-oriented company and we offer continuous opportunities for students to carry out exciting projects on the cutting edge of technology.
Noldus offers student internships ranging from short work experiences to 6-month scientific master’s internships.
We invite interested students to contact us. In an introductory meeting, we decide together which specific assignment is most appropriate considering your interest and skills and our needs.
Our assignments evolve around:
- The development of behavioral research tools
- Trying out new developments / techniques / architectures / devices
- Multi-modal research with different data types
- The development of tools based on machine learning
- Applying data science to multi-modal datasets
Examples of these assignments:
- Record multi-modal human behavior datasets in our UX lab and organize, synchronize and annotate the data
- Investigate tools and languages for multi-modal data analysis
- Develop a prototype for novel data processing methods such as an hesitation indicator based on mouse cursor movement