UX Research & Design
Noldus Information Technology is a R&D-oriented company and we offer continuous opportunities for students to carry out exciting projects on the cutting edge of technology.
Noldus offers student internships ranging from short work experiences to 6-month scientific master’s internships and graduation projects.
We invite interested students to contact us. In an introductory meeting, we decide together which specific assignment is most appropriate considering your interest and skills and our needs.
Our assignments evolve around:
- UX Research and -design for new product features
- Interaction design for state-of-the-art behavioral research tools
- The development of smart labeling tools for behavior recognition
- Design sprints to discover new insights and data-triangulations
- Lean UX practice in an Agile Scrum environment
- Test (designs for) new features and prototypes
Examples of these assignments:
- Research & prototype. Investigate if the results of an open-source speech analysis tool to detect basic emotions correlate with tools to detect emotions from facial expressions and how they can strengthen each other
- Setup a design sprint to discover creative insights on data triangulation for behavior research. Useful (UX) insights seem hard to detect but with data triangulation they might be to achieve than anticipated
- Research & prototype. Find alternative ways for existing behavioral data collection methods that deliver a natural and outstanding user experience