Join our team!
Lead Generation Manager
The Lead Generation Manager is primarily responsible for driving awareness and interest in Noldus products, solutions, and services that directly contribute to more leads, opportunities, and revenue.
We offer a rewarding position in a growing international company supplying unique products and solutions that make significant contributions to the scientific community.
With us, you have the opportunity to develop your career in growing, fast-paced, yet relaxed, environment. Comprehensive benefits package is provided; compensation packages are competitive and commensurate with the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant. This position is based out of Leesburg, VA.
- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline.
- Collaborating with the sales organization in the US and marketing at HQ in Europe to build programs that support sales and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Assisting in product positioning and messaging for the various buyer personas in the North American market that differentiate Noldus product offerings from those of the competition.
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels.
- Leveraging marketing automation techniques and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows in the North American market.
- Developing customer personas and journey mapping and knowing their buying preferences.
- Continuously developing new strategies to increase touchpoints within a customer’s journey in order to optimize conversion rates.
- Managing and creating design of email marketing, webinar, social, blogs, public relations and other content as needed throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and services, to develop and enhance strategies.
- Building and managing marketing campaign calendars, deliverables and deadlines.
- Accountability for ensuring all campaign leads are tracked, scored and routed appropriately; regularly analyzing campaign performance.
- Presenting to upper management to get buy-in and secure campaign budgets, as well as report results.
- Translating performance of demand generation campaigns and delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with.
- Developing customer loyalty programs to re-engage with existing customers.
- Continually analyzing and measuring campaign performance and modifying structures to optimize results, maximize engagement and drive revenue generation.
Education, experience and technical skill requirements
- Bachelor’s degree–preferably in marketing, business or a related field.
- At least three to five years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a demand generation role with project experience.
- Willingness to experiment and demonstrated track record of success.
- Proven track record of strong communication skills.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of key marketing and sales metrics.
- Ability to adapt strategies based on data driven insights.
- Has a customer-centric mindset focused on solving prospect’s larger issues.
- Knowledge of one or more marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Dynamics 365, and Salesforce.
- Proven experience planning and executing lead and demand generation tactics including inbound marketing, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Experience leading cross-departmental initiatives.
- Experience leveraging email, video, webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, social media and press as strategic channels to promote campaign programs and events.
What we offer...
Invest in you, now & for the future
Healthy employees are happy employees, so we offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance starting on day one. Our insurance coverage is amongst of the widest ranging available in the US. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) matching plan and 20 annual PTO days, on top of paid federal holidays.
We love to appreciate our employees! We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, big wins, small wins, and everything in between. In addition to happy hours, we build in regular out-of-office fun days and an annual holiday party.
Case of the Mondays
Don’t let the Sunday scaries get to you. Noldus provides company lunch every Monday, plus a kitchen stocked full of snacks, sodas, coffee, tea, and of course chocolate.
We believe in constantly improving the mental, professional, and even personal spheres. That’s why we offer coaching at multiple levels, access to external courses, and flexibility in our workspaces.
Benefits listed are for full-time U.S. employees and can vary by region.
Room to grow
Working from home
Noldus Information Technology values equality of opportunity, human dignity, racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Noldus does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.