Join our team!
Lead Test Engineer
Are you a passionate and communicatively strong lead test engineer? Do you see working on improving the quality of products as a challenge and do you think you can convince developers to go for even more quality? Would you like to be a spider in the web between different departments? Are you also able to value new developments and do you like the fact that your work contributes to behavioral research? Then this function is perfect for you!
In this challenging position, you bring the quality of our software and hardware combinations to a higher level. Keywords are: test driven development, test automation, software and hardware. Our clients are diverse, which means we have a wide range of solutions to be tested. You are part of a multidisciplinary team of software developers, UX and domain experts. You lead the test guild and closely follow the growth of our test efforts. With your passion for the profession, you continuously get the best out of yourself, your team and the company.
View this vacancy in Dutch
- Ensure the design and implementation of automated testing.
- Developing and executing UI tests with Selenium and CodedUI.
- Coaching the software developers in tool selection, design and implementation of Unit tests with for example XUnit, MSpec, MSTest.
- Producing test data yourself using generic tools and own scripting.
- Checking and evaluating tests, mainly by using TFS / MSBuild.
- Researching and reporting on suitable QA tools for new applications.
- Actively contribute to shaping and developing the technological future and agile growth of the company.
- Passion for the profession with a strong focus on quality.
- Curious about new developments and to implement these.
- Go-getter with strong analytical skills and great precision.
- Empathic ability which makes you a pleasant conversation partner.
- University degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Excellent understanding of software testing in combination with hardware.
- Good programming skills in multiple languages including C #.
- Experience with common test automation tools (e.g. Selenium).
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When responding, please refer to the vacancy code. Please contact Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.