Join our team!
Medior UX Designer
Will it be your challenge to bring our new behavioral research platform to a higher user experience level? Are you able to translate complex user requirements to clear product interaction designs? And are you looking forward to make an impact on the research society? Then join our UX team!
In this full-time position, both functionally and visually appealing features that address our customers' needs. You will work in a scrum team that helps you realize your UX design. In addition, increasing the UX your goal is to realize durable product interactions and designs that will be highly appreciated by our customers (among them are the tech giants in Silicon Valley). Ultimately, you will create maturity of our organization and product portfolio is an important element of your role.
In addition, increasing the UX maturity of our organization and product portfolio is an important part of your role.
DO YOU DARE TO TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE WITH US?
Then take a step in the right direction and email as soon as possible.
In the first week of March we will evaluate the responses and schedule the first introductory meetings, so please respond before the 1st of March.
- You are curious about human behavior and driven to make the world a better place with your contribution to our products
- You have 3-5 years of professional design experience for (web) applications and a completed higher education in, for example, Industrial Design
- You have experience with design thinking and user research and translating insights from research into smart interactions and attractive product designs
- You are able to bridge between business objectives and user insights to product development. You are a natural team player in your close collaboration with Product Owners, UX Researchers, UX Designers and (Front-End) Developers
- You are, of course, familiar with making user flows, interaction design, wireframing, high fidelity prototypes, visual designs and tools like Adobe XD
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a fun, innovative, dynamic and globally operating organization
- Space for personal initiative, independence and development
- Unique products and applications
- An informal, collegial and pleasant working atmosphere
- A salary between € 3.600,00 – € 4.800,00 gross per month (ex holiday allowance and bonuses)
- Possibility working at home (50%)
- Good employment conditions
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Lotte Boersma (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.